Sunday, September 18, 2011

DEEP DESIRE OF A DEVOTEE


(The deep desire of a devotee) O my Krishn! When will that day come that: while remembering Your name and virtues, my eyes will be constantly flooded with the tears of Your love; while meditating on Your sweet Divine form day and night, my whole being will become the embodiment of Your love; while impatiently looking to the path of Your arrival, a moment of delay will seem to extend to eons in Your separation; and, saying ‘Ha Krishn!’ ‘Ha Krishn!’ in love-stricken grief, and running and wandering here and there in Braj, I will lose my body consciousness. I fully believe that one day my Krishn will surely come to me and make me His own, forever.
O my beloved Krishn! When will that day come that I will be living in Braj forever? When will my eyes be overflowing with the tears of love while singing the glory of the name and virtues of Shyama Shyam? When will I be wandering on the paths of Gahvarban, crying, and singing, ‘Radhey, Radhey, Radhey’? When will that day come that, tipsied in Your love and thrilled with Your affection, I will be wandering in the various kunj of Vrindaban? Embracing the plants and the vines of Govardhan and drowned in the lovingness of Your love, believing that Krishn has played in these places, when will that day come that, swooning with the intense separation, I will say, “O! My Beloved! Please come soon.” And also, when will that day come that while rolling in the soils of Braj and closely experiencing Your presence I will become mad in Your love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog