Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WE ARE SPIRITUAL FRACTIONS OF GOD



Let us reflect upon our own nature: Who are We and Whose happiness are we striving for?  You may respond, “I do not know who I am, but I do know that I desire my own happiness.”  Now, had our identity been material, we could have attained happiness from the material objects of the world.  But we are spiritual, fractions of God.  Thus, only the Divine Bliss of God can satisfy our Divine soul.  This is perfect logic.  It is also corroborated by our experience in innumerable lifetimes.  If material objects could have provided the Divine soul with Divine Bliss, then after innumerable lifetimes of experiencing material pleasures, why would we still be unhappy, miserable, suffering and discontented?  This experience is proof enough that we are not the material bodies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog